- Sea View
- Baby cot on request
- On the beach
- Internet access
- Private parking
- Restaurant onsite
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Sandy Beach
- Close to beach
Surrounded by a lush garden of 10,000m2 just 15km from the town of Preveza, welcomes you a warm and friendly hotel, the Hotel Niko. You will enjoy your stay in a unique family environment staring at the endless blue Ionian Sea.
Hotel Niko Hotel is located within a lush garden with an area of 10,000 sq.m. and operating since 1986, with EOT. The building is characterized by strong anti-seismic construction. Almost all rooms face the blue Aegean Sea. The vast sandy beach is located 70 meters from the hotel.
The hotel has 29 rooms with a nice view. All rooms have private bathroom, TV, air condition and refrigerator. For storing your valuables there is a central safe. The rooms are tidy daily. Breakfast buffet.
The hotel has a tennis court and playground. Cafeteria – bar and also a restaurant with fine traditional Greek – Mediterranean cuisine. The materials used make sure that we are always fresh and local products of the Greek land. Also, with great care, made jams and preserves. The meat is always fresh and local. We try Ionian fresh fish and cooked food with mountain beef. We place great emphasis on cleanliness and service to our customers. Our unit is a little oasis for an unforgettable vacation.
The Niko Hotel offers 29 rooms equipped with a shower, a refrigerator and a TV. A radio and a private bathroom can be found in each room.
Facilities: A/C, fridge, TV, TV SAT, Internet, ATM, restaurant, breakfast, parking.
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night for two adults on bed and breakfast basis (BB) per night. Air conditioner usage is included in the price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
- Prices do not include a tourist tax payable at the reception upon arrival (in cash).
- Minimum stay is five nights.
- First child up to 12 years and second child up to six years stay free of charge.
- All reservations must be paid in full at least 20 days before arrival.
- EBD for accommodation does not apply to supplements.
- A tourist tax is 0,50e per room per night.
- The third adult is charged 70% of the price per person per night.
- Second child aged from 6-12 years is charged 5,35e per night.
- Half board is charged 8e for adults and 5e for children aged from 2-12 years, per person per day.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
|3 Bed Studio BB|
Capacity: 3 adults
|Start date||End date||Price|
|4 Bed Studio BB|
Capacity: 3 adults 1 child
|Start date||End date||Price|
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 50% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be payed first day upon arrival. The remaining balance will be payed at least 20 days before arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date, or leaves before the departure date, owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled 8-14 days before the date of arrival owner keeps 30% and if cancelled 1-7 days owner keeps 50% of total price. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, owner keeps 100% of total price.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.