- Sea View
- Baby cot on request
- Disabled facilities
- Internet access
- Private parking
- Restaurant onsite
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Close to beach
- Half Board
- Hair dryer
Filakas Hotel is a renovated complex in the charming village of Sivota, just 24km from the town of Igoumenitsa. Situated in an ideal location, by the harbor of the village, allows you to experience the unique summer sunsets combined with the turquoise waters of the Ionion sea.
Filakas Hotel offers 40 fully renovated rooms, decorated in beautiful colors, that are giving to the visitor a sense of warmth and intimacy.
Rooms are decorated with fine taste and the equipment to meet the needs of every guest thus ensuring for a memorable stay. The view from the balcony of the room is amazing.
At the nicely decorated breakfast room, we welcome the day with rich flavors of buffet overflowing with scents.
The café-bar known for its relaxed atmosphere and attentive service. Nice and cozy space for coffee or drinks from early morning until late at night.
The complex includes a restaurant, famous for its dishes with fresh seafood and homemade grilled creations.
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night for two adults (in Standard Rooms) or per room (in Family Rooms) on bed and breakfast (BB) basis. Air conditioner usage is included in the price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
- All reservations must be paid in full at least 20 days before arrival.
- Minimum stay is three nights.
- First child aged up to two years stays free of charge.
- First child aged from 2-12 years stays free of charge in Standard room in the period from 1-13/6 and from 9-30/9.
- EBD for accommodation does not apply to supplements.
- Half board (HB) supplement for children aged from 2-12 years and adults is 15e per person per day.
- The third adult in a standard room is charged 23e per night in a period from 1/5-13/6 and from 9-30/9, 28e per night in a period from 14-30/6 and from 2-8/9, 37e per night in a period from 1-31/7 and from 19/8-1/9, 47,3e per night in a period from 1-18/8.
- First child aged from 2-12 years in a standard room is charged 19e per night in the period from 14/6-31/7 and from 19/8-8/9, and 23e per night in the period from 1/8-18/8.
- An overnight stay tax is not included in prices, and will be charged 1,5e per room per night upon arrival.
|3 Bed Standard Room BB |
Capacity: 3 adults
|Start date||End date||Price|
|4 Bed Family Room BB |
Capacity: 3 adults 1 child
|Start date||End date||Price|
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 50% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. The remaining balance will be paid at least 20 days before arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date or leaves before the departure date, the owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled 14-21 days before the date of arrival owner keeps 30% and if cancelled 1-13 days owner keeps 50% of total price. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, the owner keeps 100% of total price.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.