- Sea View
- Baby cot on request
- Internet access
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant onsite
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Outdoor barbecue
- Sandy Beach
- Close to beach
- Outside the town
- Half Board
- Hair dryer
Skouras International Summer Sports Camp is located in the village of Nea Fokea of Halkidiki in Northern Greece. The area is of outstanding natural beauty, covering 120,000m2, and just 200m from the sea. The camp has been operating since 1988 and so far thousands of children have had, a unique lifetime experience visiting us. We offer unforgettable summer holidays to children aged 6-16, combining education and entertainment.
Our vision is to create a small beautiful society, especially for children. Children are the leading characters and our daily duty is to guide them and help them discover their own path in life. A small society where we combine several sports activities, entertainment and education and the main target is to develop better individuals and foster an atmosphere of cooperation and friendship.
We strongly believe that the camp is not just a summer holiday. Our goal is to offer children days of joy in a beautiful natural environment. Through teamwork, games and the daily program, we have created a small, structured and organized society. While playing and having fun, children learn to respect and accept diversity, believe in equality and to work in teams. Our program aims to develop both body and spirit through sports, entertainment and education. Our difference lays in our strong belief, that we have been given the privilege to take care, to raise and to love your children and that by making them better individuals and teaching them to live with values such as respect, honesty, trust and love for each other, we make a contribution to a better society and a better future.
Our camp is divided into six different and autonomous sections. Each section holds attractively built bungalows with bunk beds. Each Bungalow has a bathroom included and can host 6 – 10 children with safety and comfort. In the years of 2012, 2013, 2014 we rebuilt a major part of our rooms which now consist of bungalows with en-suite bathroom. Our restaurant is fully equipped with the latest technology. A qualified team of people is responsible for the catering services and ensures the camp has all the needed food supplies. They supervise the preparation as well as the serving of meals. They guarantee that the food is always fresh, tasty and healthy. In our camp, you can find 30 different sports activities all fully equipped, situated in the central part of the camp to facilitate easy access from all camp sections. The entertainment area what we call The Theater is one of the most enjoyable experiences at the camp. The entertainment program takes place there: songs, educational games, movie nights and talent contests. Whatever the theme of the evening is, it always ends up with a huge celebration, with dances, songs and any other innovative ideas the camp staff or children can come up with.
Every day we create a multidimensional program for our kids. Children have the chance to get in touch with the camp's several sports activities through a rotating schedule, exercise their favourite activity during the hobby hour, learn English, get in touch with each other and most importantly, participate in our unique entertainment program. Emphasis is given to sports, languages and Fun that makes up for an unforgettable summer experience.
Our camp offers 30 different sports activities. A group of 40 trainers is responsible for the daily sports program. Each trainer welcomes the children and explains basic facts about the activity he is responsible for. Due to our daily rotating schedule children have the opportunity to get to know all of our activities during their stay. There's also the hobby hour, where children get to practice their favourite activity.
We offer an international atmosphere of friendship to children from all over the world and we aim to foster a sporting spirit in a cultural and educational environment. This superbly equipped holiday centre offers the widest range of sports & activities to make sure everyone has the best of times, including:
- Three outdoor swimming pools
- One mini-swimming pool
- Seven basketball courts
- One mini-basketball court
- One football field 11x11
- One football field 8x8
- Two football fields 5x5
- Four volleyball courts
- Two mini-volleyball court
- Four tennis courts
- Two badminton courts
- Two beach volley courts
- Three beach football fields
- Mini golf
- Ping pong
- Art workshop
- Horse riding
- Roller skating
- Track and field
- Water polo
- Two climbing towers (14 & 8m)
- One rappel tower (14m)
- 80m flying fox (zip line)
- Four Tibetan bridges
- Forest arena
- The game
- Modern dance
- Hip-hop/street dance
- Traditional Greek dances
We also offer an equally impressive range of hobby - type activities and lessons in Greek or English (as a foreign language) and more creative activities such as arts and crafts. A friendly dedicated professional team of about 150 coaches teaches all sports activities. We organize a variety of entertainment activities for our camper such are: songs contest, carnival party, talent contest, treasure hunt, international night, outdoor kids games, sports tournaments, karaoke night, sleeping outdoors and many more.
Skouras sports camp gives you the chance to participate in the English summer school. The English summer school is a specialized program that combines English lessons with summer vacation, sports activities and fun. We aim to develop children's English skills, especially speaking skills but also to provide an unforgettable summer experience where children create friendships with peers not only from Greece but from all over the world. Moreover, we offer the Greek Summer School program.
For over 25 years our camp has been hosting various groups from all over the world during the summer. Our beautiful premises in combination with the unique sports and entertainment program has made us the first choice among Summer Sports & Language Camps for an unforgettable experience. We are cooperating with Ministries of education, private schools, travel agencies, foreign language schools, tour operators and sports clubs from all over the world. Besides the summer program, our camp has an active role in Greek society, participating in several Volunteer events and supporting local, national and international causes.
Our holiday offer includes:
- Full board accommodation: four meals (breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner)
- Professional sports and activities program
- English Summer School program
- Evening entertainment program
- Social integration with children from all over the world
- Free 24 hours Medical Service
- 08:00-8:30 Wake up
- 08:30-9:00 Breakfast
- 09:00-9:30 Clean-up of the houses and general cleaning
- 09:30-10:00 Inspection
- 10:00-12:30 Sea program
Each child is trained in swimming and practices on a variety of water sports such are canoeing, beach volley, water polo. Children swim in the sea under the supervision of their team leader, lifeguards and coaches.
- 12:30-13:00 Hot shower after the sea
- 13:00-13:45 Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 Midday rest or optional English lessons. All children are required to stay inside the houses with their team leader. During this time they can play table games or practice various activities for the entertainment program (group shout, songs, sketch or dance)
- 17:00-17:15 Afternoon snack
- 17:15-19:00 Sports program
The sports program is divided into two hours of sports. Each group visits two different sports activities daily (in order to ensure that all children get the chance to visit each of the facilities). Each activity has a coach/trainer who welcomes the children and ensures they are being properly trained in the sport
- 19:00-19:40 Hobbies: Children can choose the activity they are more interested in and participate in a training program supervised by trainers/coaches. Additionally, they can choose amongst painting, handcrafts, jewellery creation, theatre, tae-kwon-do, chess, modern and traditional dances
- 20:00-20:45 Dinner
- 21:00-23:00 Entertainment program: Each day we organize an entertainment activity and various events around the camp (theatre, singing, disco, masque parties, contests, games etc.). The entertainment program is the most important part of our daily activities. We aim to help children learn to cooperate with each other and to become more creative. The entertainment team acts as a role model to the kids and makes sure all kids are actively participating in it. This process helps them develop their self-esteem, while at the same time offering moments of joy and fun. We also organize excursions to the nearby villages, overnights by the sea. All these activities are done under the supervision of coaches and team leaders.
- 23:30-24:00 Bedtime (differs according to the age of the campers)
*The daily program may be altered based on the special needs of each group.
- Breakfast: Milk, tea, butter, jam or honey, bread, cheese pie, sweet pie (bougatsa)
- Afternoon snack: The afternoon snack includes something special every day: croissant, ice cream, fruit jelly, creams, cake and a variety of snacks.
- Lunch: Chicken with rice, peas and carrots, salad
- Dinner: Macaroni with meatballs in tomato sauce, feta cheese
- Lunch: Pork meat with baked potatoes, salad
- Dinner: Calzone and juice
- Lunch Fish fingers with baked potatoes and carrots or lentils, salad
- Dinner Penne carbonara, feta cheese
- Lunch: Baked pasta with sauce and meat, feta cheese, yoghurt sauce tzatziki
- Dinner: Pizza and juice
- Lunch: Steak with french fries or green beans, salad
- Dinner: Spaghetti Bolognese, feta cheese and salad
- Lunch: Soutzoukakia (minced meatball) with rice, salad
- Dinner: Hot dog
- Lunch: Schnitzel with mashed potatoes, salad
- Dinner: Hamburger
*All meals are accompanied with daily bread and fruit.
*The menu of the camp is developed by a qualified team of dietitians in order to ensure the served food meets the dietary needs of the children. This team controls the preparation process of the meals and the ingredients used in order to offer high-quality meals each day.
*The menu may differ due to a possible shortage of certain supplies or any other important reason.
- Our experienced team leaders are 24 hours available and are always on duty to care for the children
- Qualified lifeguards and trainers accompany the kids to the pool, the sea and coach them during all their sports activities
- Each section has its own security guard and these guards combined with a larger security team ensure the campers are safe 24 hours a day
- The camp has a fully equipped medical centre which operates 24 hours
- The staff consists of two doctors, two nurses and a standby driver in case of an emergency
- Our medical centre is supported by two health centres: Kassandra (11km away from the camp) and Moudania (15km away from the camp). For more serious occurrences we are supported by the General Hospital of Poligyros.
- Our camp provides full medical care for all children.
Prices and room types
Prices are per person per night. Air conditioner usage is included in the price, as well as four meals per day and usage of all facilities. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
- VAT (16,5%) is not included in the price.
- Prices refer to 14 overnights.
- A final number of the group should be confirmed until 15/4/2018.
- Age of participants of the camp is between 6-16 years and the groups consist of 10-100 persons.
- On 15 registered persons, one adult person (team leader) stays free of charge.
- Use of the pool or any court/field for training purposes by sports clubs (swimming, water polo, basketball, football...) in a duration of 90 minutes per day is free of charge.
- Use of the pool or any court/field for training purposes by sports clubs (swimming, water polo, basketball, football...) in a duration of over 90 minutes per day is charged 15e.
|English Summer School Programme|
Capacity: 1 adult
|Start date||End date||Price|
|Regular Camp Programme |
Capacity: 1 adult
|Start date||End date||Price|
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 20% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. A deposit of 20% of the total price is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance should be paid not later than 15/4/2019. In case that someone from the group has cancelled, in the period from 15-30/4, the camp keeps 20% of the total price, from 1-10/5 keeps 40%, from 11-20/5 keeps 50% and from 21/5/2019 onwards, the camp keeps 70% of the total price. Four weeks before arrival the guests should send the complete group data sheet (sex, date of birth etc.) of both the campers and the adults. One week before arrival the guests should inform the camp about the time of arrival.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.