Our descriptionOne of the most popular accommodations for Pefkohori
Philoxenia Spa Hotel is located in the center of Pefkohori, about 80m from the beach. The complex consists of two buildings connected by a shared yard with a swimming pool. It offers accommodation units for 2-4 people and some of the amenities feature restaurant, gym and children’s animator. The service is based on bed and breakfast, with the possibility of half board. Pets are also welcome.
The central building consists of a ground floor and two upper floors. Simply furnished family suites (35m2) are set on the ground and the first floor. They consist of one bedroom and a living room. The bedroom has two connected single beds, so baby can sleep with parents. There are two single beds in the living room, somewhat shorter than the standard, but adults can sleep there. Baby crib can be added to both rooms, and the owners allow a stay of up to four adults and two babies. Suites on the first floor have comfortable balconies, while the ground floor sites have verandas. In some apartments, the bedroom is separated from the living room by a sliding door. On the second (last) floor of the central building, there are double and triple rooms (18m2) that are somewhat older.
Double and triple rooms (23m2) with simple furniture are set on the ground and the first floor of the second building. They have two single beds that can be joined and another single or sofa bed.
In the same complex, there are luxury suites, very comfortable and nicely and modernly furnished. They have no terraces, but the windows overlooking the sea along almost the entire walls they have . Luxury suites can accommodate 4-6 people, in a separate bedroom and a living room with sofas.
All accommodation units are air-conditioned, have a mini-bar, safe box, mosquito nets and a hairdryer. Most of them have a sea view and besides private terraces or verandas, they have have large shared verandas. A baby crib can be obtained upon request at booking. The internet is available only in the communal area (hotel lobby, courtyard and pool area).
The replacement of towels and bed linen is after three days while cleaning is performed every day except on Sunday.
The hotel is suitable for disabled people. The rooms can be reached without the use of stairs, and the there is also available.
Gusets can use a medium size pool with comfortable beds with mattresses, the gym and a nice restaurant (renovated in 2015). For children, there’s an animator during the day.
The hotel has no private parking, but optionally guests can get a discount card for private parking nearby (4e per day instead of 7e). If not, they can look for a free parking place around the hotel, along the street.
If you’re looking for quality accommodation in the center of Pefkohori, a few steps from the beach, promenade and all other amenities, Philoxenia Spa Hotel can be a good choice.
More about nearby beaches read here.
You can find out more about Pefkohori in our Tourist guide to Kassandra.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
Philoxenia Spa Hotel is located in the center of Pefkohori, 50m from the beach. Philoxenia means hospitality, and that’s exactly what you can expect here. Kind and precious hosts, excellent location, plenty of content and good food will make you feel at home and keep on returning.
The hotel offers double, triple and quadruple rooms and quadruple suites, with a bathroom, fridge, air conditioning, TV, telephone, hairdryer, balcony or terrace and WiFi internet.
In order to improve the quality of the services, the hotel has received a new kitchen and dining room according to the latest standards. Guests can use the reception 24⁄7, safe box on the reception desk, restaurant, bar, outdoor pool with jacuzzi and deck chairs, poolside bar, internet, spa with a gym, children’s animator and a mini-playground. Rooms overlook the pool or the street. Cleaning is performed every day, while towels and bed linen are replaced after three days.
Improved facilities and services in Philoxenia Spa Hotel:
- Free WiFi internet in all communal areas and rooms
- Elevator to all floors
- All rooms are air-conditioned
- Pool and open-air jacuzzi
- Cocktail bar and the pool bar
- Safe boxes
- NEW! Cinema for children from 4-12 years, twice a day (free of charge)
- NEW! Mini congress centre with catering buffet (very good price for the group)
- Free animation of children from 20⁄6-10⁄9
- Masterchef junior every Monday and Wednesday in kids club from 20:00-22:00
- Spa with jacuzzi and hammam (with additional charge)
- NEW! Art gallery and exhibition centre for interested companies (on request)
- Daily cruises with our boat King Alexandros (special prices for hotel guests)
- NEW! Organized transfer from/to Thessaloniki airport (at a good price)
- Sea View *
- Baby cot on request
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Pets welcome
- Restaurant onsite
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- In the town center
- Half Board
- Mosquitos Nets
- Hair dryer
- Newly built / renovated
- Parking next to the street
- WiFi in the common spaces
- Pets upon request
- Fenced garden
- Sunbeds by the swimming pool
- Bathroom *
- Bathtub *
- Mini bar
- Reception 24h
- new *
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night on bed and breakfast (BB).
- Children aged 0-12,99 years stay free of charge on existing bedding in the unit.
- Baby cots are free upon request.
- The minimum number of nights in the period from 3⁄7 - 7⁄9 is 7.
- The minimum number of nights in the period from 19⁄6 - 2⁄7 is 5.
- Overnight stay tax is 1,50€ per room per night.
- If one person uses Economy Double and Standard Double rooms, the surcharge is 180%.
- Supplement for a third person older than 13 years in accommodation units Superior Double, Economy Family, Standard Family and Family room, one bedroom is 30% of the price per person.
- Supplement for a third person older than 13 years in accommodation units Penthouse and Penthouse with jaccuzi is 40% of the price per person.
- Supplement for the fourth person older than 13 years in accommodation units Family room, one bedroom, Penthouse and Penthouse with jaccuzi is 20% of the price per person.
|Baby cot on request||Included in price|
|Air conditioner||Included in price|
|Safe available||Included in price|
|Half Board (optional)||12€ per person per day|
|Breakfast||Included in price|
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
Standard Double Room BB
Capacity: 2 adults
Surface area: 15m2
Superior Double Room BB
Capacity: 3 adults 1 child
Surface area: 18m2
Economy Family Room BB
Capacity: 3 adults
Surface area: 36m2
Family Room, One Bedroom BB
Capacity: 4 adults
Surface area: 31m2
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation. If cancelled at any time paid money is non-refundable.In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.*If a refund of the deposit is possible, the shipping costs are borne by the guest. The amount of costs depends on the method of sending and the bank.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.