- Sea View
- Baby cot on request
- On the beach
- Disabled facilities
- Internet access
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Swimming pool
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Sandy Beach
- In the town center
- Close to beach
- Hair dryer
Vassiliki Bay Hotel is a recently renovated hotel, an ideal place for families, with meticulous personal care and attention, in an area known as the surfers' paradise, in an island best known for its marvellous beaches. There is a friendly welcome waiting for you at Vassiliki Bay Hotel, promising to offer you an unforgettable and relaxing family holiday.
The warm and family atmosphere, the familiar comfort of the hotel will make you feel like home. Emphasizing on your comfy living, the Vassiliki Bay Hotel provides free parking, breakfast buffet, 24h high-quality customer service and free internet access. Our hotel is composed of 30 comfortable and cool rooms; almost each includes fridge, shower unit, A/C, TV, music and balcony. From most of our rooms, you can enjoy the spectacular ocean view and enjoy a hundred colourful surf boats crossing the blue waters of the Ionian Sea.
Vassiliki Bay Hotel is located 70m distance from Vassiliki beach, in an advantageous spot (30 minutes) among the most beautiful beaches of Lefkada- Porto Katsiki, Agiofili, Egremni beach and Gialos. Α walk in the near area will also excite you. Only some meters away from the hotel, traditional taverns and fishing boats give a special character to the beautiful harbour of Vassiliki.
Hotel facilities: daily housekeeping, IP TV, transport from/to hotel, swimming pool, air conditioning, TV, satellite TV, internet service, WiFi (public areas), breakfast, breakfast buffet, breakfast continental, elevator, parking lot, reception, 24 hour front desk, luggage room, credit cards, fax/copy machine, rent a car, rent a bike, safe box, doctor on call, laundry, ironing, access for disabled, pets allowed, sunbeds.
Rooms facilities: Sea view, pool view, balcony, veranda, air conditioning, television, flat screen TV, satellite TV, internet access, WiFi internet access, safe box, shower, bathtub, hairdryer, cosmetics, kettle, baby cot, electric iron, non-smoking room.
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night for two adults on bed and breakfast (BB) basis. Air conditioner usage is included in the price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an e-mail to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
- Children aged from 0-10 years stay free of charge.
- Overnight stay tax is 0,50e per room per night.
|3 Bed Standard Room BB|
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
|Start date||End date||Price|
|4 Bed Suite BB|
Capacity: 2 adults 2 children
|Start date||End date||Price|
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. The remaining balance should be paid at least 20 days before arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date or leaves before the departure date, the owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled 10-8 days before the date of arrival, the owner keeps 30% of the total price. If cancelled 7-4 days before arrival, the owner keeps 50% of the total price. If cancelled 3-1 days before arrival, the owner keeps 80% of the total price. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, the owner keeps a 100% of the total price.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.