- Sea View
- Baby cot on request
- Internet access
- Private parking
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- In the town center
- Close to beach
Mediterraneo Studios is ideally located at the edge of the little town of Vassiliki, just 50m above the village main square, and blends in perfectly with the little village houses surrounding it in a particularly green and quiet spot, overlooking the marvelous view to the gulf of Vassiliki in combination with the uninterrupted views of the Ionian Sea.
Just the ideal setting to enjoy your holiday; unwind and relax in a friendly atmosphere.
- Spacious rooms with inland and sea view verandas
- A/C (heating - cooling)
- Fully equipped kitchenette with refrigerator
- Cleaning service three time per a week
- Ample parking is provided out a distance of 50 meters from our studios.
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night. Air conditioner usage is included in price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an e-mail to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date of the reservation or if he leaves before the departure date of the reservation, property owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, deposit will be refunded, less administrative fee which in most cases is 35€ but could be more (depending on bank). If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, deposit will not be refunded.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.