Niko Studios, a family-run business, is widely appreciated for its spotless facilities and location. The hospitality and personality of proprietors Katerina and Renos, complete the winning combination that has been the centrepiece of our long and successful presence in the industry.
Great natural contrasts, tradition, religious awareness and culture in general, as well as the unique sense of humour of the island’s inhabitants, mean that nothing can be taken for granted on Kefalonia. Only the diversity of personal experience.
Katerina and Renos are the heart of NikoStudios. They are ready to help with guests’ needs from initial contacts by e-mail or telephone all the way through to a safe return home. They are experts on all aspects of life on the island, their invaluable inside information, recommendations and secure arrangements ensure the perfect holiday experience on Kefalonia.
We continuously strive to deliver generous hospitality and impeccable service to our guests. NikoStudios’ small size means that we can focus on fulfilling each and every guest’s needs and desires separately yet discreetly. We also speak your language English, Italian and German. Whether it be specially tailored tours and excursions around the island or to nearby islands, private sightseeing trips, advice on which beach is best for a guest’s desires, restaurant & bar recommendations and reservations, or more mundane issues such as travel arrangements and car hire, the team is eagerly awaiting to listen carefully to your request and satisfy your needs.
Katerina and Renos are always around and available also during the night for emergencies as their home is a part of the structure of Niko Studios.
- No smoking studios and areas
- WiFi internet in all our areas
- Private parking (based on availability)
- Public parking spaces around the house
- Iron (upon request)
- Maid service every second day
- Fresh sheets and towel every four days
- 24⁄7 front desk
- Washing machine
- Assistance with detailed vacation planning
- Information, maps and tips about the island
- Arrangements for excursions, boat cruises, kayaking, horse riding, romantic dinners, photo shootings and many more interesting activities around the island
- Print ticket service
- Baggage keeping service
- Early check-in (upon agreement)
- Airport transfer (only for members of the Loyalty Program)
Services with an extra charge:
- In-room massage sessions
- Traditional Organic products
- Medical care (doctor on call)
- Late check-out (based on availability)
Located at the upper level of the house, all Superior Studios have a spacious furnished balcony with mesmerizing views over the Ionian Sea. Tastefully decorated in modern style, embracing the local culture, each studio has its own charming touch offering a relaxing atmosphere. With attention to detail, the well equipped Superior Studios are ready to fulfil all your wishes and cover your needs.
All Superior Studios are equipped with:
- A double bed
- Air conditioning
- Spacious wardrobe
- Ironing board
- Luggage rack
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Normal size refrigerator
- Dressing table with mirror
- Safe deposit box
- Frame-less glass shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bath amenities
- Wooden furniture for dining and relaxing
- Panoramic view over the Ionian Sea
- Beach towels (Upon request)
- Free WiFi internet
- Flat screen television
- Satellite channels
- Small library
- Music dock station (blue-tooth & wire)
For a relaxing day, absolutely magical view and unforgettable sunsets head for our Rooftop Lounge. This special place, owned exclusively by our guests, offers you an alternative place for sunbathing and relaxing.
- Sea View *
- Internet access (WiFi) *
- Private parking
- Kitchen *
- Air conditioner *
- Safe available *
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- Close to the beach
- TV *
- Hair dryer *
- Balcony *
- tus kabina *
- Washing machine *
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night. Air conditioner usage is included in the price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date of the reservation or if he leaves before the departure date of the reservation, property owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, deposit will be refunded, less administrative fee which in most cases is 35€ but could be more (depending on bank). If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, deposit will not be refunded.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel