The Leandros Hotel is located in a quiet location and surrounded by greenery. It’s a 3-star hotel with 28 rooms on bed and breakfast basis. The rooms are clean and nicely maintained, some overlooking the sea which is only 200m away. In addition to the convenient location, the amenities include a swimming pool and private parking.
The center of Nea Rodha is about 1km from the hotel.
The rooms are set in two buildings, on the first and second floor. They are air-conditioned, have a TV, internet access, hairdryer, safe box, small fridge, terrace and a bathroom with shower.
Towels replacement and cleaning are performed every day, while bed linen is replaced after two days.
The pool is open from 10:00-15:00 and from 17:00-21:00. There are deck chairs and a shower next to it.
If you’re looking for a hotel with a pool in Nea Rodha and your priority is the proximity of the beach and quiet location, Leandros Hotel can be a great choice.
More about the most beautiful beaches on Athos read here.
You can find out more about Nea Rodha in our Tourist guide to Athos.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
Leandros Hotel Halkidiki is a paradise resort situated in Nea Rodha, just a few kilometers from the monastic state of Mount Athos. The Hotel is situated in a beautiful, pine-covered area close to the sea. The combination of wood and stone dominates in the place and the traditional decoration gives the hotel its special identity and character. The hotel was built in 1990 and included initially 19 rooms. In 2004 a new building with nine rooms and an outdoor swimming pool were added. The initial building was fully renovated.
Leandros Hotel consists of 28 fully equipped and comfortably furnished rooms that guarantee a relaxing stay in a warm, family environment. All rooms include private balconies offering a panoramic view of the Acanthus Bay or alternatively a view of the swimming pool and the beautiful pine trees which surround the building. All rooms have a bathroom with a shower and are equipped with WiFi internet, TV set, refrigerator, independent air conditioning system and telephone.
Leandros Hotel includes:
- A spacious reception
- Restaurant & breakfast room with two meals served daily, breakfast in the form of a buffet and lunch or supper
- The outdoor swimming pool where the visitor has the opportunity to relax on the sun loungers that are found around the pool.
- The bar that offers a large variety in coffees, drinks and snacks, which are served at the tables and sunbeds that are found in the area around the pool as well as in the central building.
Leandros Hotel also features WiFi internet, elevator, business centre, parking, garden, pharmacy and medical centre in Nea Roda, fire safety, video & TV room, lounge, fax transmittal, Greek nights.
Leandros Hotel is located less than 100m from the seashore in a forest of pine trees. The Hotel is situated just 200m from the picturesque village of Nea Roda and about 110km from Thessaloniki airport.
Our guests can get on foot to a lot of beautiful sandy beaches, such as:
- the beach of Nea Roda at a distance of 100m from the hotel
- Voulitsa, 350m from the hotel, a marvellous bay with an all-day beach bar
- Xerxis beach, 250m from the hotel, just outside the village, with a nice beach bar and lots of people all day and night
- Scala beach, 300m from Leandros, in the heart of Nea Rodha, with a modern beach bar called Costa Costa
- Kyparissi beach, 500m from Leandros, a beautiful beach with crystal waters and an all-day beach bar called Wet Dreams
And a lot more beaches less crowded and even totally remote…
We arrange daily cruises to Mount Athos. The Holy Mountain, an Orthodox spiritual centre since 1054, forbidden to women and children, is also a recognized artistic site inscribed in the UNESCO World Heritage list. The starting point of the cruises is Ouranoupolis, 10km from Leandros Hotel. The archaeological site of the canal of Xerxis is located in Nea Rodha, wherein 480 BC the King of Persia Xerxis created a canal, so his fleet of ships could pass. In Stagira, our guests can visit Aristotle’s park and admire the great philosopher’s birthplace and in Ierissos, only 5km from Leandros Hotel, they can visit the Aquarium and the Cultural Centre, which hosts the unique in Greece 3D theatre. From Trypiti, about 2km from our Hotel, our guests can take the ferry to the sole inhabited island of Halkidiki, the beautiful Ammouliani.
- Sea View *
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Private parking
- Restaurant onsite
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- Hair dryer
- tus kabina
- Sunbeds by the swimming pool
- Great hygiene of the accommodation
- Outdoor shower
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night on bed and breakfast (BB) basis.
- Breakfast is on a buffet basis.
|Private parking||Included in price|
|Air conditioner||Included in price|
|Safe available||Included in price|
|Breakfast||Included in price|
3 Bed Deluxe Room, Sea View BB
Capacity: 3 adults 255 children
2 Bed Room, Garden View BB
Capacity: 2 adults
2 Bed Room, Sea View BB
Capacity: 2 adults
3 Bed Junior Suite, Sea View BB
Capacity: 3 adults
3 Bed Room, Garden View BB
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
3 Bed Room, Sea View BB
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
4 Bed Family Room, Sea View BB
Capacity: 4 adults
4 Bed Superior Room BB
Capacity: 4 adults
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices. Prices are per accommodation unit, not per person.
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation. Remaining balance should be payed first day upon arrival. If cancelled 21 or more days prior to arrival, paid money will be fully refunded. If cancelled at any time later, paid money is non-refundable. In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.*If a refund of the deposit is possible, the shipping costs are borne by the guest. The amount of costs depends on the method of sending and the bank.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.