Author of the text: Ivan Milicnic
We have already talked about the travel insurance and how it is one of the things that you should definitely have with you while traveling. The medications that doctors prescribe you while you are on holiday are usually covered by the insurance. When you buy them you should pay for them and when you get back to Serbia apply for the refund. There is also a chance for your application to be denied if the insurance company thinks that the medications weren’t needed. For that reason it is always better to take some medications with you while traveling.
Medications for the chronic diseases are not covered by any insurance.
This is a list of the things that you could find useful while traveling and is always for the best to take them with you:
1. Drugs for the pain (headache, injuries, toothache etc.)
2. Drugs for the temperature (high temperature is often a consequence of heat stroke)
3. Drugs for the stomach (tourists usually have the problem with stomach because of different diet on holidays)
4. Drugs for the travel sickness
5. Drugs for allergies (even if you never had any problems in the past)
6. Sun screen (don’t forget to put sun protection before exposing yourself to the sun)
7. Spray for the disinfection of small wounds (hydrogen, iodine or something similar for the scratches)
8. Cream or a gel for the sport injuries
9. Anti allergic cream for the insect bites and jelly fish burns
14. Nose drops
15. Throat pills
Sometimes tourists have problems with ears because of the wind and water so its good to have Otol H drops.
Post a Comment
All your questions in the comments will receive an answer via email so check your inbox shortly after you posted comment. For more detailed questions and responses, contact us via mail email@example.com.
Please, can you tell me the name of the high-temperature drug for a 5-year-old
Jasmina 28.07.2022 07:02:48
Trenutno smo u Grčkoj,dete povraća (nije putna mučnina) koji lek kupiti protiv povraćanja i mučnine
Pentapeptide-3 is an anti-wrinkle ingredient that is very potent. It has been proven to reduce wrinkling by 49%. The primary use of Pentapeptide-3 was for the decrease in Crow’s feet wrinkles, but it has now been found to be effect on other facial wrinkles. Studies have found Pentapeptide-3 to be effective in anti-aging problems. It is been tested in creams and has similar results to Botox in partially paralyzing the muscles and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.Pentapeptide-3 stimulates the "matrix" layers in the skin -- primarily collagen and fibronectin. When stimulated, the skin produces more collagen. Loss of collagen is what leads to thinning skin and the wrinkling of newly inelastic skin.