Our descriptionOne of the most popular accommodations for Hanioti
Calypso Hotel is located in the center of Hanioti and offers 80 rooms for 2-3 people. The pool and the restaurant are at guests’ disposal and the service is on bed and breakfast basis. Due to the hotel’s location, the evening activities of this popular resort are easily accessible.
The beach is at 300m. The nearest supermarket and bakery are a 2-minute walk away.
The hotel offers standard double and triple rooms, as well as economy rooms. Rooms are air-conditioned, have a large terrace, TV, hairdryer, safe box and mini-bar. The internet is available only in common areas.
Standard double rooms have one double or two single beds and a sea or pool view, while triple rooms have one double and a single bed and a sea view. Economy rooms are double or triple, they do not differ in style and size from the standard rooms, but they’re several steps below the ground level (in the basement), which is why their price is lower. The bathrooms in all rooms have a shower with a curtain.
Cleaning is performed every day, while the towels and bed linen are replaced after three days.
They do not have private parking, so be prepared for the crowd in the center at the high season.
Hotel Calypso is the perfect choice for those who prefer accommodation in the center, just a few steps from taverns, cafes and stores.
You can find out more about Hanioti in our Tourist guide to Kassandra.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
Welcome to Hotel Calypso in Hanioti, in Kassandra peninsula in the Aegean Sea, one of the best hotels in Halkidiki. The beautiful resort on a sandy beach with clear blue water, combining the perfect traditional and cosmopolitan holiday image.
Hotel Calypso is a family-owned resort, 3-star hotel, perfectly located in the center of Hanioti within easy access to the bars, restaurants, shops and at only 150m from the organized beach. Hotel Calypso is arranged according to the traditional Greek architecture and has been lovingly restored to Hanioti’s finest and most characteristic hotel. The combination of wood and stone in natural colours and creates a cosy and friendly atmosphere.
The facilities and services include the main restaurant, snack bar, main bar, pool bar and outdoor swimming pool in a large terrace with sun beds, umbrellas and other benefits that create a sense of privacy and relaxation.
The main restaurant of our hotel in Halkidiki offers an excellent quality of buffet breakfast and dinner. Our guests may enjoy the early morning sunshine by the pool or by the outdoor terrace of Hotel Halkidiki Calypso, smelling the aroma of our freshly brewed coffee or selection of teas. At Hotel Calypso main restaurant Anthemus you can enjoy for your lunch or dinner healthy dishes of Mediterranean Greek cuisine and of course a variety of local specialities using fresh products carefully prepared by our chef.
At the pool bar of our hotel in Halkidiki, the guests may relax during the day and enjoy snacks, fresh sandwiches and juices, refreshing drinks and ice cream.
The hottest point to start your evening until late at night is the main bar situated opposite the reception and lobby area. Ideal for a lively night out or pre-dinner drinks and snacks under the candle lights and music offers the perfect cosy ambience to start the evening. Sit by the bar or simply soak up the atmosphere whilst enjoying beverages and selected cocktails.
- Books corner
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool (free of charge)
- Snack bar
- Pool bar
- Main bar
- Currency exchange
- Fax services
- Birthday drinks and cakes
- Doctor on call
- Disabled access
- Water sports (nearby)
- Tennis court (nearby)
- Basketball court (nearby)
- Football court (nearby)
- Gym tonic next door
- Car and motorbike hire next door
- Scuba diving centre (nearby)
Hotel Calypso provides accommodation with a capacity of 170 beds. All rooms are carefully designed, decorated and furnished in a contemporary way, combining warmth and comfort for a relaxing stay. The main building has three floors with a varied view of the sea, pool, village or the front, according to the guests’ demands. We hope to welcome you soon for a pleasant and unforgettable holiday.
There are seven double and four triple rooms in semi-basement. These rooms have a balcony (but without any view), TV, A/C, fridge, safe box, hairdryer and a telephone.
- Large private balcony
- Air conditioning
- WC with shower
- Direct-dial telephone
- Satellite TV
- Safe-deposit box
- Smoke detector
- Room cleaning once a day
- Extra beds and baby cots are available
- Standard double room has 16m2
- Standard triple room has 26m2
- Sea View *
- Baby cot on request *
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant onsite
- Air conditioner *
- Safe available *
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- In the town center
- TV *
- Hair dryer *
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night for two adults on bed breakfast (BB) basis. Air conditioner usage is included in the price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
- Minimum stay is 2-7 nights, depending on the period.
- Breakfast is a buffet style.
- One child aged 0-5,99 years stays free of charge in Standard Double Room.
- As the third person in Standard Triple Room is counted one person over 12 or two children under 12 years.
- Baby cot is free of charge.
- Sunbeds and umbrellas by the pool are free of charge.
- Maximum capacity of an auxiliary bed or a baby cot in Standard Double and Triple Room is one.
- Overnight stay tax is 0,50e per room per night. It’s payable upon arrival.
- Safe box usage (on request) is charged 2e per day.
- A child aged 6-11,99 years using the auxiliary bed in Standard Double Room is charged 8,50e per night in the period from 1-31⁄5 and from 20-30⁄9, 12e per night in the period from 1-30⁄6 and from 1-19⁄9, 15,50e per night in the period from 1-31⁄7 and from 24-31⁄8, i.e. 17,50e per night in the period from 1-23⁄8.
- The third adult (over 12 years) or two children (aged 0-11,99 years) in Standard Triple Room are charged 12e per night in the period from 1-31⁄5 and from 20-30⁄9, 17e per night in the period from 1-30⁄6 and from 1-19⁄9, 22e per night in the period from 1-31⁄7 and from 24-31⁄8, i.e. 25e per night in the period from 1-23⁄8.
- In the case of three adults and one child aged 0-11,99 years in Standard Triple Room, the fourth person is charged with 50% of the price per person per night.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
Single Room BB
Capacity: 1 adult
Standard Double Room BB
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
Standard Double Room, Semi-based BB
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
Standard Double Room, Top Floor, Sea or Pool View BB
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
Standard Triple Room BB
Capacity: 3 adults 1 child
Standard Triple Room, Semi-based BB
Capacity: 3 adults 1 child
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date of the reservation or if he leaves before the departure date of the reservation, property owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, deposit will be refunded, less administrative fee which in most cases is 35€ but could be more (depending on bank). If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, deposit will not be refunded.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.