- Sea View
- Baby cot on request
- Internet access
- Private parking
- Pets welcome
- Air conditioner
- Sandy Beach
- Close to beach
- Luxury Accommodation
- Mosquitos Nets
The Nine Muses Hotel, a stylish complex of studios and hotel apartments, is situated in the seaside resort of Kalamitsi, on the southern coast of Sithonia Halkidiki. The hotel is surrounded by a lush hillside and the deep blue sea, providing hotel guests with a beautiful setting for their holidays, creating one of the most attractive Sithonia hotels. The Nine Muses Hotel features nine fully-equipped studios and apartments that are especially designed to offer a comfortable and relaxing stay. Apart from its excellent accommodation units, the hotel complex provides high-quality services and facilities enhancing the holiday experience of our hotel guests. The Nine Muses Sithonia Halkidiki Studios & Apartments operate from May 1 to September 30.
The hotel offers comfortable and convenient accommodation in its nine tastefully designed apartments and studios, all of which are set in a breathtaking natural setting. All apartments and studios for rent in Kalamitsi Halkidiki are air-conditioned and include: a private bathroom, a kitchen with the necessary utensils, a fridge, TV and spacious veranda. Several Nine Muses apartments and studios provide a superb view of the mountainside.
At the Nine Muses hotel guests are offered a pleasant, carefree and relaxing stay, due to the wide array of organized services and facilities available.
- an outdoor snack bar
- an outdoor cafeteria
- a lawn with swings and hammocks
- sheltered parking spaces
- daily maid service
- free WiFi
- car rental service
- we also welcome your beloved pets
- check mark taxi transport service (extra charged)
The region of Sithonia Chalkidiki is a wonderful vacation destination for all types of visitors. Its marvellous beaches and beautiful countryside make it an idyllic setting for relaxing and carefree moments. Located on the southeastern coast of the peninsula is the seaside resort of Kalamitsi, a settlement well-known for its lovely sandy beach and lush hillside. On this page, you are provided with Chalkidiki travel information that will assist you during your stay at the Nine Muses studios and apartments.
During your stay at the Nine Muses Hotel in Kalamitsi , we recommend touring the region, starting off with the sites located close to Kalamitsi, such as the windmills and ancient temple ruins in Sykia, and the castle ruins, the ruins of the ancient city, and Agios Athanasios Basilica in Toroni. We also suggest touring the rest of the prefecture to visit:
- the traditional village of Parthenonas, the Porto Carras complex, and the pine area of Psaria, which are located a short distance from Neos Marmaras
- the Paleo-Christian Basilica in Nikiti
- the small islands off the coast of Vourvourou village
Just 200 meters from the Nine Muses hotel is the dazzling beach of Kalamitsi, a sandy beach ideal for swimming and sunbathing. The nearby areas, such as Klimataria, Kriaritsi, Sarti and Sykia, also have wonderful beaches. If you want to visit some of the beaches on the western and northeastern coasts of Sithonia, we suggest the beaches of Azapiko, Banana, Diaporti, Elia, Kalogria, Karydi, Kavourotripes, Kortesa, Paradissos and Toroni.
From the Nine Muses Hotel in Kalamitsi, visitors have easy access to the following destinations:
- Macedonia Airport Thessaloniki: 150km (taxi fare: 75e)
- Thessaloniki Port: 164km
- Sarti: 15km (taxi fare: 10e)
- Neos Marmaras: 35km
- Kalamitsi Beach: 200m
- Kriaritsi Beach: 3km
- Supermarket: 200m
- Bus Stop: 500m
To reach Halkidiki, you should travel by airplane, boat, train, bus or car to Thessaloniki and from there take the bus to your chosen destination in Halkidiki. For the timetables of flights and routes, contact the proper authorities:
- Macedonia Airport Thessaloniki: Tel. +30 231 985−000 and +30 2310 473-212
- Thessaloniki Port: Tel. +30 2310 531−505
- Thessaloniki Train Station: Tel. +30 2310 517−517 to 18
- Thessaloniki Bus Station: Tel. +30 2310 924−4444
- Polygyros Bus Station: Tel. +30 23710 22309
- Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos: Tel. +30 210 353−0000
- Piraeus Port: Tel. +30 210 414−7800
- Athens Train Station: Tel. +30 210 529−7777
- Athens Bus Station: Tel. +30 210 515−4800
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night. Air conditioner usage is included in price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
Children aged under six years stay free of charge.
Breakfast is charged 7e per person per day.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
|2 Bed Maisonette|
Capacity: 2 adults
|Start date||End date||Price|
|3 Bed Maisonette|
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
|Start date||End date||Price|
|4 Bed Maisonette|
Capacity: 2 adults 2 children
|Start date||End date||Price|
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be payed first day upon arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date of the reservation or if he leaves before the departure date of the reservation, property owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, deposit will be refunded, less 35€ administrative fee. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, deposit will not be refunded.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.