We created Ammothines Beach Suites with love, wishing to share our love for the island of Thassos, its culture and natural wealth. It is a family business of local residents, whose main goal is to offer a unique experience of carefree holidays. Our philosophy around this accommodation experience is related to unpretentious luxury, warm hospitality and refreshing contact with the sea and nature of Thassos. We are at your disposal to help you organize your holidays on the island of Thassos in the most efficient way.
The property is located in front of the famous Golden Beach, which stretches along 3 km of white golden sand washed by crystal green waters.
7 rooms, each having different decoration options, with a common goal: combination of high aesthetics, comfort and functionality, without compromise. Spacious, minimal spaces, with all modern comforts from luxurious bathrooms to reliable Wi-Fi, and balconies that offer unlimited view of the natural beauty of the island.
The owners will be happy to give you information about the island of Thassos, the places you should not miss visiting, restaurants, activities, and anything else that interests you. Information is also provided to our guests about tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Mountain and sea view
- Private balcony
- Daily maid service
- Air conditioner
- Non-smoker rooms
- Ólive era personal care products, based on Greek organic olive oil, varieties of herbs and extracts from the Greek land.
- Small kitchen for breakfast preparation with fridge, ceramic hobs, kettle and toaster
- Nespresso coffee services
- Enjoyable sleep with Coco-mat sleeping systems having the option of choosing between a hard and soft pillow.
- Concierge service, information about the island of Thassos, restaurants, activities, and anything else that interests you.
- Modern furniture
- Bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Phone call wake-up service
- Meeting the needs of a family with infants and toddlers (cradle, baby food preparation device, baby cradle, stroller, breast pump, wooden toys and children's books)
- 40'' TV with satellite channels and Netflix
- Private parking near the accommodation
- Shared garden with tables and chairs
We try to combine an unforgettable stay experience with care for a better future. We have developed a responsible and environmentally friendly business model, with the aim of promoting sustainability and respect for the environment and people:
- thermal insulation
- central solar thermal system and heat pump for water heating
- promote recycling
- cosmetics from natural materials in fully recyclable sugarcane packaging
- effort to reduce the use of plastic and paper.
- use of LED lamps
- selection of natural and sustainable materials during the construction and decoration of the building (sustainably produced tiles, natural stone, wood, metal, etc.)
Thassos, an island you will love. With over 100 unique beaches that adorn its coastline, either organised or quiet, some sandy, some pebbled, they can cover the choices of every visitor. The landscape of Thassos, apart from its famous beaches, maintains a very high aesthetic in many other features. There are small villages that preserve the traditional architecture and remind villages of the mainland in Macedonia and Thrace.
Many say that it’ s as if a Macedonian mountain was found in the sea. Crystal clear waters, picturesque alleys, nature trails and sea excursions will cover every need you have.
Chrysi Ammoudia- Golden Beach, is the most famous beach of the island and a resort with significant development. The accommodation is in a privileged position in a location where you can enjoy the tranquility of the natural landscape, but at the same time stay close to the center of the area.
Here you can choose from a wide variety of activities, such as diving and water sports. You can also find cafes and bars, traditional taverns, supermarkets, shops with local products and souvenirs, shops with marine equipment, car, and motorcycle rental companies, as well as taxi services.
The green forest, the golden sand and the crystal blue sea create an exotic landscape of unique charm, which is the main reason why many visitors return here every year for their holidays.
Sand dunes of Golden Beach
The accommodation takes its name from the sand dunes that exist in the area. These are large dunes with herbaceous plants, which are a natural border between the meadows of the area and the sandy area. Their usefulness is great, because they block the passage of sand, due to wind, towards the interior of the area, acting as a filter for the rainwater that ends up in the sea keeping the beach of Golden Beach spotlessly clean. The area has been included in the Natura 2000 protected areas.
- Baby cot on request
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Private parking
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- Mosquitos Nets
- Hair dryer in rooms
- Newly built / renovated
- Shower cabin
- Guaranteed parking place
- Second row from the beach
- Balcony *
Prices are not updated yet. Table is showing prices from the last summer.
|Baby cot on request||Included in price|
|Private parking||Included in price|
|Air conditioner||Included in price|
|Safe available||Included in price|
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation. Remaining balance should be payed first day upon arrival. If cancelled 21 or more days prior to arrival, paid money will be fully refunded. If cancelled at any time later, paid money is non-refundable. In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.*If a refund of the deposit is possible, the shipping costs are borne by the guest. The amount of costs depends on the method of sending and the bank.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- multiple separate bedrooms
- inside camp
- inside camp
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Questions about accommodation
If you did not find the necessary information about accommodation in our description, ask a question in the comment field. We will send you the answer via email. To reserve accommodation in the desired period, fill out the inquiry here.