Chrissoula Rooms is an accommodation in the center of Metamorfosi, at a walking distance from its contents. This is a great choice for non-demanding guests who prefer a warm atmosphere, affordable price and the vicinity of the shops and taverns.
The accommodation is located at 40m from the center of Metamorfosi and its contents, 200m from the nearest supermarket and 450m from the beach.
The accommodation consists of 12 accommodation units. They offer double rooms, triple studios, triple apartments and a quadruple studio located in a little house in the courtyard. Rooms, studios and apartments are located in three buildings within the same yard, two buildings and one little house next to the barbecue and gazebo. One building and a little house are owned by an elderly woman named Chrisoula, while the other building is owned by her daughter Magda.
- Quadruple studio located in the little house has one double and two single beds, TV, air conditioning and a kitchen equipped with hotplates, fridge and necessary dishes. There is a shower tray with curtain in the bathroom.
- Two double rooms have one double bed and they have no kitchen, only hotplates on the terrace for preparing simple meals.
- Three triple studios (2+1) have two single beds, one auxiliary bed and a new kitchen. One triple studio has a non-renovated bathroom, two single beds and a folding armchair bed, its kitchen is new, with hotplates and a fridge with freezer compartment.
- Triple studio-apartment on the second floor (2+1) has one double and an auxiliary bed, but also a dining table and mosquito nets. The kitchen is located in front of the unit, on a covered terrace.
- The second triple studio has one double and one single bed and a fully equipped kitchen with hotplates, refrigerator with freezer compartment and a coffee machine. The bathroom with a shower tray and curtain is separated by sliding doors. The studio is nicely decorated, in purple tones, and it has a sitting set on the terrace.
- On the ground floor, there’s a quadruple studio (2+2) with two single and two auxiliary beds (for two children). The kitchen part is equipped with an oven and a large fridge with freezer. One step up leads to the bathroom with a bathtub in it.
When it comes to the replacement of bed linen and towels, after five overnights the owners will give you the clean ones. Upon request, they also provide iron with the ironing board, and the guests are responsible for the hygiene of accommodation units. The owners of this accommodation are renting rooms as family business, they are very kind and always at guests’ disposal.
In the shade of the vine in the yard, ideal to enjoy a siesta, there are barbecue and gazebo. There is plenty of greenery and paths, perfect for socializing and relaxing. Private parking is not provided.
After entering Metamorfosi, follow the main street until it branches, take left, then right on the next crossroad and after 30m you’ll be in front of Chrissoula Rooms.
The accommodation is charming and modest, and the internet signal is available in the courtyard and on the terraces. Chrissoula Rooms is the right choice for tourists who primarily appreciate a good location close to all the content in Metamorfosi.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
A seaside village of Metamorfosi is located along the peninsula of Sithonia. There you will find Chrissoula’s Rooms, a family business for renting rooms, very close to the Metamorfosi center.
All of the rooms can accommodate up to three people.
- Bathroom with WC and shower
- Free WiFi internet
There is a barbecue area in Chrissoula’s floral garden, as well as a covered area under the grapevines, where the guests can use the kitchen facilities containing necessary cooking equipment, such as a microwave, electric oven, etc.
- Baby cot on request
- Internet access (WiFi) *
- Pets welcome
- Kitchen *
- Air conditioner
- Outdoor barbecue
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- In the town center
- Oven *
- TV *
- Hair dryer *
- Close to the beach with natural shade
- dvoriste sa hladom
- Parking next to the street
- Pets upon request
- Fenced garden
- Great value for the money
- new *
Prices and room types
|Baby cot on request||Included in price|
|Air conditioner||Included in price|
3 Bed Room
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
Surface area: 12m2
3 Bed Studio
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
Surface area: 6m2
3 Bed Studio, Ground Floor
Capacity: 3 adults
Surface area: 22m2
4 Bed Studio, Ground Floor
Capacity: 4 adults
Surface area: 10m2
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices. Prices are per accommodation unit, not per person.
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 25% is required to confirm the reservation. Remaining balance should be payed first day upon arrival. If cancelled 21 or more days prior to arrival, paid money will be fully refunded. If cancelled at any time later, paid money is non-refundable. In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.*If a refund of the deposit is possible, the shipping costs are borne by the guest. The amount of costs depends on the method of sending and the bank.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.