Our descriptionOne of the most popular accommodations for Trypiti
Augoustos Giota 2 Villa is located in the south of the island, around 3km before the center of Limenaria, on the right side of the main road from the direction of Skala Maries, on a hill above the beautiful, sandy-gravely beach of Trypiti. Next to the road, on the right side, you will see an interestingly created stone wall and a gate, approximately across from the entrance of the Trypiti Bungalows, and there you take a turning towards the villa. Once you pass through the gate, you will find the parking lot and on the left side, you will see the upper accommodation building, below which there is another identical one. Eventually, at the bottom of the yard, you will find the swimming pool.
This is a new-built complex, with nice, light studios, new furniture, kitchens and bathrooms and spacious enough balconies, of which some have a side view of the Trypiti beach and sea. The parking space, swimming pool and the close beach truly are the special amenities of this villa. The beach is 200m away. Since getting to the beach through the neighbour’s yard is impossible, it can be reached by going down the path around or through the underground passage of the Trypiti Bungalows hotel. In the back area of the beach is situated big parking, a few restaurants and cafes, as well as a Blue Dream Palace hotel with four stars and a couple of other smaller hotels.
In both buildings, there is a total of 12 studios, three on the ground floor and three on the first floor. Only some units are available for internet reservations. Villa Augoustos Giota 2 has four studios located in the building closer to the enterance. One four bed studio is in the middle on the upper floor and has one doube, one single bed and a drawer bed with a full-size mattress. Other three units are triple with two single beds and a drawer bed with a full-size mattress. Two of them are located on the upper floor and the third one on the ground floor. All studio have separate balconies. There is not a possibility to add an extra bed in the triple studio. All the units have a shower in the bathroom and the fully equipped kitchen with a bigger fridge.
The yard is cobbled and it has a middle-sized pool with sunbeds and parasols. The pool is very clean.
The first supermarket is approximately 2km away towards Limenaria. Trypiti is not inhabited place, it’s just a beach, which in its area part has several hotels and villas to rent, meaning you will do your shopping in Limenaria which is a 3-minute drive away. There are a big promenade and a big range of stores, restaurants and bars in Limenaria. Potos is an only 10-minute drive away from the Augoustos villa.
This accommodation is suitable for everyone who wants to stay in new studios with nice and quality furniture, decent terraces near the sea, which are also a little remote from the town. Trypiti is famous for pine trees and a beautiful, broad beach, which is primarily good for swimmers and divers. It is not very much suitable for children because of the stone plates in the water in most parts of the beach, but what really makes it suitable is the fine sand on the beach. The west part of the beach has fine gravel and steady depth which is more convenient for children.
Accommodation on the Trypiti beach may serve as a good base since the Atspas beach is a 5-minute drive away and the Beba beach in Skala Maries, as well as Pefkari and sandy beaches San Antonio, Roso Gremos, Notos and Psiliamos, are nearby.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
- Private parking
- Swimming pool
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Outdoor barbecue
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- Outside the town
- Newly built / renovated
- Guaranteed parking place
- Fenced garden
- Childrens area in the swimming pool
- Sunbeds by the swimming pool
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night. Air conditioner usage is not included in the price. Dates are fixed, shifts are organized every 10th day as given in the table. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
- Deposit payment is possible only through the bank account.
- The rest of the amount should be paid not later than 20 days before the arrival (unless stated otherwise by the discount).
- Prices for the period from 28⁄5-16⁄6 and 26⁄8-24⁄9 are per person and include transportation (from Nis) and accommodation per day (there is a supplement for transport from Belgrade, Jagodina, Ćuprija, Pojate and Novi Sad).
- For those who want to use their own means of transport, the price will be reduced with 35e per person.
- All other rates from 17⁄6-25⁄8 are per unit but do not include transportation, while include the price in dinars and euros..
- Departure is organized one day earlier from the date of the beginning of the shift given in the table.
Conditions for children aged 0-10 years - OUT OF SEASON:
- One child aged 0-10 years, in bed with parents (two fully charged persons), is staying free of charge in case of own transportation. In the case of bus transport, only the full price of the bus ticket is charged.
- One child aged 0-10 years with one parent (one person) is charged with the full price of the arrangement.
- Two children aged 0-10 years in a shared bed, are charged for accommodation with the price for an adult. In case of bus transportation, one child is charged with the price of bus ticket as indicated in the table.
- Two children aged 0-10 years are charged with 70% of the price per adult and have their own bed and a bus seat.
- For the use of 1⁄2 as 1⁄1 in the case of bus transportation, the price of accommodation for two persons and the transport for one person will be charged.
Conditions for children aged 0-10 years - SEASON:
- One child aged 0-10 years, in bed with parents (two fully charged persons), is staying for free.
- One child aged 0-10 years with one parent (one person) is charged with full price of the arrangement.
- Two children are treated as one adult in case of renting apartments without transport. In case of bus transportation arrangement, every child (regardless of age) is charged for bus ticket.
- For the use of 1⁄2 as 1⁄1, the full price of accommodation (for two persons) is charged.
- The part in dinars for 2 bed and a 3-bed studio is 8.990 dinars and 10.990 dinars for 3+1 Studio.
|Private parking||Included in price|
|Air conditioner (optional)||4€ per day|
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
2 Bed Studio
Capacity: 2 adults
3 Bed Studio
Capacity: 2 adults 1 child
4 Bed Studio (3+1)
Capacity: 3 adults 1 child
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation.70% of total reservation need to be paid 20 days prior arrival. If cancelled 21 or more days prior to arrival, paid money will be fully refunded. If cancelled at any time later, paid money is non-refundable. In the case of no-show, 100% of total reservation will be charged. In the case of early departure, 100% of remaining days will be charged.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.