Porto Matina Hotel is located on the beach in Metamorfosi, surrounded by lots of greenery and palm trees. It has been recently renovated, it is regularly maintained and in a good condition. With its excellent location, high-quality service and various facilities, it will fully satisfy guests’ needs for relaxation, entertainment and recreation.
Within the hotel, there is a beach bar with sunbeds and umbrellas available with the consumption from the bar. The beach (down the stairs) is sandy with gravel. About 200m away, there is a park, as well as the city center with bakeries, fish market, pharmacy, a couple of cafes, several grocery stores, taverns, fast food restaurants and souvenir shops.
They offer over 30 accommodation units set on the ground, first and second floor. Studios can accommodate up to four people, while apartments can accommodate a maximum of six people. All apartments are located on the ground floor and they have a sea view. The air-conditioned accommodation units are equipped with a combination of double and/or single beds. All of them have a kitchenette, SAT TV, WiFi internet, safe box and a balcony with a sitting set. A baby cot and beach towels are also available. Cleaning is performed every day, while bed linen and towels are replaced after two days. Pets are allowed on request.
The hotel’s facilities are quite numerous and some of them are the reception on the ground floor (open from 8:00h-24:00), 24⁄7 telephone support, wake-up service, luggage transport, room service, cafe bar and restaurant, library, children’s playground and animation, cinema for kids and traditional Greek nights.
The courtyard is large and landscaped, full of greenery, flowers and palm trees, with lawns, paths, ping-pong table, toys and a summer outdoor cinema for children. Guests can park their vehicles in front and around the hotel.
After entering the Metamorfosi, continue ahead towards the sea until the end of the street, then turn left and after about 200m you’ll reach the hotel.
If you’re looking for a decent and solid hotel accommodation, in a pleasant environment, close to the city center and the tourist offer of Metamorfosi, Porto Matina Hotel might be a good choice for you.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
Porto Matina Hotel is ideal for visitors of Halkidiki, an oasis of hospitality which covers the needs of all ages. All rooms have a sea view, A/C, refrigerator and a TV. The seaside hotel is located in the city center and it’s considered one of the best economy class hotels in Metamorfosi. It offers affordable prices and quick access to the beach. The hotel also has a traditional restaurant, cafe and a playground.
Metamorfosi is located in the second peninsula of Halkidiki.
- Reception is open every day from 8:00-24:00
- Telephone support is available 24⁄7
- Call center in every room with a direct connection to the reception (press 9)
- Wake up call service (inform the reception about the time you would like to be awakened)
- Luggage transfer
- Left luggage service
- Central vault
- Room service from 9:00-21:00
- Breakfast is served from 7:30-11:00
- Early breakfast
- Food packages (for the transport of food)
- Breakfast served in the room
- Everyday cleaning of the communal areas and rooms
- Replacement of bed linen and towels every two days
- Evening cleaning services (for the replacement of linen or disposing of the bathroom bin)
- Replacement of towels every day (upon request)
- Dry cleaning and ironing services
- Beach towels are available
- Hypoallergenic pillows (various types) in the wardrobe
- Baby cot is available
- Safe box in every room (ask the reception on how to operate)
- Laptop or tablet lending services for the hotel’s customers
- Library with book lending service (ask the reception)
- Daily newspaper and magazine provision
- SAT TV
- Beach bar with free umbrellas and sunbeds with a drink from the bar
- Children’s playground (use under the accountability of the parents or guardians)
- Animateur in the hotel’s garden
- Cinema for children every Wednesday and Saturday in the special area next to the restaurant
- Themed Greek nights with live music every Tuesday from 21:00
- Sea View *
- Baby cot on request
- On the beach
- Internet access (WiFi)
- Restaurant onsite
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Sandy beach near the accommodation
- In the town center
- Half Board
- Balcony *
- Umbrellas and sunbeds on the beach
- Parking next to the street
- Pets upon request
- Fenced garden
- Sport field
Prices and room types
- Prices are per room per night on half board (HB) basis.
- Prices in Studio refer to two adults.
- Prices in Apartment refer to three adults.
- Infants (0-1,99) and the first child aged 2-5,99 years stay free of charge in Studio.
- Infants (0-1,99), the first child aged 2-11,99 and the second child aged 2-5,99 years stay free of charge in Apartment.
- The first child aged 6-11,99 years, i.e. the second child aged 2-5,99 in Studio are charged with 20% of the price per person per night.
- The second child aged 6-11,99 years in Studio is charged with 40% of the price per person per night.
- Additional adults in Studio are charged with 50% of the price per person per night.
- The second child aged 6-11,99 years in Apartment is charged 9e in the period from 29⁄5-30⁄6 and from 1-30⁄9, i.e. 10e in the period from 1⁄7-31⁄8, per night.
- Additional adults in Apartment are charged 12e in the period from 29⁄5-30⁄6 and from 1-30⁄9, i.e. 13e in the period from 1⁄7-31⁄8, per person per night.
For reservations made before 31.03.2021, for period from 29.05.2021 to 30.09.2021, discount of 10 % of total reservation is allowed.
Discount is available under following terms: Deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation.70% of total reservation need to be paid 1 days prior arrival. If cancelled 11 or more days prior to arrival, paid money will be fully refunded. If cancelled 8 or more days prior to arrival, 30% of total reservation will be charged. If cancelled 4 or more days prior to arrival, 50% of total reservation will be charged. If cancelled 1 or more days prior to arrival, 80% of total reservation will be charged. If cancelled at any time later, paid money is non-refundable.In the case of no-show, 100% of total reservation will be charged.In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.
The payment of the deposit must be done until 15.04.2021.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
4 Bed Studio HB
Capacity: 4 adults
Surface area: 28m2
6 Bed Apartment HB
Capacity: 5 adults 1 child
Surface area: 39m2
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 30% is required to confirm the reservation.70% of total reservation need to be paid 1 days prior arrival. If cancelled 11 or more days prior to arrival, paid money will be fully refunded. If cancelled 8 or more days prior to arrival, 30% of total reservation will be charged. If cancelled 4 or more days prior to arrival, 50% of total reservation will be charged. If cancelled 1 or more days prior to arrival, 80% of total reservation will be charged. If cancelled at any time later, paid money is non-refundable.In the case of no-show, 100% of total reservation will be charged.In the case of early departure, 50% of remaining days will be charged.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email email@example.com. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.