Macedon Hotel is a quality accommodation, recently renovated, so the furniture is new. The yard is tucked in and beautifully landscaped, grassy, full of flowers, greenery, and paths. Guests also have a swimming pool at their disposal.
Macedon Hotel has 3 stars, it is located in the center of Limenas. The hotel is about 1.5km away from the city center and the city beach. The closest beach is Vournelis (about 900m), and about 2km from the hotel, in the extension of Vournelis Beach, the beautiful Tarsanas Beach is located. The first supermarket is located 800m away.
It is a nicely decorated hotel complex that offers 25 double rooms, with a large yard full of greenery, a foot-shaped pool with jacuzzi, a bar and a restaurant by the pool, a children’s playground, a reception, a dining room. In some of the double rooms it is possible to add an extra bed, but it should be noted that by adding the bed the space narrows. The rooms are equipped with double or single beds and their size is about 18m2 to 20m2. There is also one suite (45m2) with two bedrooms with one double bed in each.
Rooms are air conditioned, have a TV, mid-sized refrigerator, private bathroom with a shower and a balcony overlooking the courtyard or the street.
Cleaning is performed each day, while towels and bed sheets are changed every 2-3 days.
In the hotel restaurant you can dine even if you haven’t paid for accommodation with food, as meals are also prepared a-la-carte.
The pool is nice and big, with a Jacuzzi in one part, with deck chairs and parasols. Working hours are from 8:00 to 20:00.
Free parking is available along the street, at a lateral side of the hotel.
To get to this accommodation, you need to drive down the street that continues exactly to the part where you disembark. Continue straight ahead and after 300m, after high school, you will come across Macedon hotel on the left.
The hotel is close to all the contents in town, promenade, shops also restaurants. Limenas is an excellent choice as a base for going around because it is close to the most beautiful beaches - Marble (6km), Makryammos (2km), La Scala (4km), Pachis (8km).
You can find out more about Limenas in our Tourist guide to Thassos.
We strive to be as accurate as possible in the description of accommodation, but we cannot guarantee that all descriptions are complete and error free.
At the geographical center of the village, away from the noise of the commercial center, but only within five minutes walk, less than 300 meters from the main port (ferry) and in between the two sandy beaches, it is located Hotel Macedon. Very close to the hotel and on a walking distance of five hundred meters or less you can find super markets, gas station, news paper kiosk, snack-bars, restaurants, coffee shops and other points of interest.
After exiting the new port from the right exit go straight. (If you are exiting the new port from the left exit turn right and at the first left). You will pass the bus station at your right. Go straight for 300 meters (1000 ft), pass the school to your right and you will see the Hotel Macedon at your left.
Baby cot on request
In the town center
Prices and room types
Prices are per room per night on bed and breakfast (BB) basis. Air conditioner usage is included in price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
- A deposit of 50% of the total price is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid at least 7 days before arrival.
- All rooms can take a maximum of one extra bed or one baby cot on request upon reservation.
- Babies and children aged 0-6 years stay free of charge if no bed is required.
- Children aged over 12 years are considered adults.
- The breakfast buffet contains a variety of local products and homemade pies, jams, etc.
- Half board (HB) is available at a restaurant by the sea located 150m (a two-minute walk from the hotel).
- A crib for a baby aged from 0-2 years is charged 5e per night.
- Children aged from 2-6 years are charged extra 5e for a crib, and 10e for an extra bed per night.
- Children aged from 6-12 years are additionally charged 15e for an extra bed per night.
- Adults are charged an additional 30% from the price per night for an extra bed.
- Rooms with pool view are additionally charged with 10% from the price per night. 2 Bedroom Suite BB has pool view (one of the bedrooms) and has no extra charge.
- Half board (HB) supplement is 12e for children aged from 6-12 years and 14e for adults, per person per day.
Overnight stay tax is not included in prices.
2 Bed Deluxe Room BB
Capacity: 2 adults
2 Bedroom Suite BB
Capacity: 4 adults
Cancellation and payment policy
Deposit of 50% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid first day upon arrival. A deposit of 50% of the total price is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be paid at least 7 days before arrival. If the reservation will be cancelled until 21 days prior to arrival in accommodation the 50% deposit will be refunded with the administrative tax of money transfer. If the reservation will be cancelled from 21-1 day prior to arrival, the half deposit amount will be refunded with the administrative tax of money transfer. In case of no-show, the deposit will not be refunded.
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel