- Baby cot on request
- Internet access
- Pets welcome
- Swimming pool
- Restaurant onsite
- Quiet location
- Air conditioner
- Safe available
- Outdoor barbecue
- Sandy Beach
- In the town center
- Close to beach
- Luxury Accommodation
- Half Board
- Hair dryer
Macedon Hotel, with three stars, is located near the center of Limenas, 300 meters from where the ferries dock at the new port (the street that leads directly to the new port, in part where passengers and vehicles load and unload), near the high school in Limenas. From the town center hotel is located about a kilometer, and from the town beach about a kilometer and a half. Nearest beach is the Vournelis (less than 400 meters), but it is not so promising and popular (situated at right from the ferry landing, in front of Vournelis hotel). About a kilometer from the hotel, in extension to the Vournelis beach, is the beautiful Tarsanas beach.
It's nicely arranged hotel complex, with a large yard full of greenery, a foot shaped pool with a Jacuzzi, a bar and a restaurant by the pool, a playground, reception, dining room, as well as and double and triple rooms.
Rooms are air conditioned, have a TV, mid-sized refrigerator, private bathroom with a shower and a balcony overlooking the courtyard or the street. Cleaning is performed each day, while towels and bed linen are changed on every 2-3 days.
In the hotel restaurant you can dine even if you haven't paid for accommodation with food, as meals are also prepared a-la-carte.
The pool is nice and big, with a Jacuzzi in one part, with deck chairs and parasols. Working hours are from 8:00 to 20:00.
Free parking is available along the street, at a lateral side of the hotel.
The hotel is close to all the contents in town, promenade, shops also restaurants. Limenas is excellent also as a base for touring the island because it is very close to the most beautiful beaches like Marble (6km), Makriamos (2km), La Scala (4km), Pachis (8km).
At the geographical center of the village, away from the noise of the commercial center, but only within five minutes walk, less than 300 meters from the main port (ferry) and in between the two sandy beaches, it is located Hotel Macedon. Very close to the hotel and on a walking distance of five hundred meters or less you can find super markets, gas station, news paper kiosk, snack-bars, restaurants, coffee shops and other points of interest.
After exiting the new port from the right exit go straight. (If you are exiting the new port from the left exit turn right and at the first left). You will pass the bus station at your right. Go straight for 300 meters (1000 ft), pass the school to your right and you will see the Hotel Macedon at your left.
Prices and room types
- Discount 5% is valid for accommodation of one person in a double room.
Prices are per room per night on bed and breakfast basis (BB). Air conditioner usage is included in price. There are no fixed dates. You can choose the dates of arrival and departure. Send us an email to see if there is any discount for periods longer than two weeks.
- All rooms can take a maximum of one extra bed or one baby cot on request upon reservation.
- Children aged up to six years stay free of charge if no bed is required.
- Children older than 12 are considered adults.
- Breakfast buffet contains a variety of local products and home made pies, jams, etc.
- Half board (HB) is available at a restaurant located 150m (two-minute walk) from the hotel in front of the sea.
- Children aged from 6-12 years are charged extra 7e for half board (HB) and adults are charged extra 10e per person, per day.
- Extra bed for adults is charged 20e per night, and for children aged from 6-12 years is 10e per night.
- Baby cot is charged 10e per night.
- Rooms with pool view have an extra charge 10% (except one suite with a pool view in one of the bedrooms with no extra charge).
|2 Bed Deluxe Room BB|
Capacity: 2 adults
|Start date||End date||Price|
|2 Bedroom Suite BB|
Capacity: 4 adults
|Start date||End date||Price|
Glossary of terms
Description by the owner is a description provided by property owner. Properties with owner's descriptions only are objects which we have not seen personally. For additional information on accommodation please ask in comments or contact us via email email@example.com
- plain room, without kitchen
- with kitchen, unique space, without separated bedroom
- with one separate bedroom
- with two or more separated bedrooms
- in two levels, with one or more separate bedrooms
- accommodation unit in semi-basement
- Bed Only
- Bed and Breakfast
- Half Board - bed, breakfast and one more meal per day (lunch or dinner)
- Full Board - bed, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- All Inclusive - full board with additional benefits, depending on a hotel
Cancelation and payment policy
Deposit of 50% of total price of the reservation is required to confirm a booking. The remaining balance will be payed first day upon arrival. If a guest arrives after the arrival date of the reservation or if he leaves before the departure date of the reservation, property owner keeps the right to charge the total price of the reservation. If cancelled up to 21 days before the date of arrival, deposit will be refunded, less 35€ administrative fee. If cancelled later, or in case of no-show, deposit will not be refunded.
Post a Comment
In these comments it is best to ask the questions regarding accommodation description, rooms, location etc. And for the things like arrival and departure dates, number of guests etc. it's best to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, we will answer to your comments via email so please check your inbox.